tiistai 9. helmikuuta 2016

Uusi art journal -sivu / New art journal page


Leikin taas misteilläni ja tein uuden art journal -sivun. Tämä art journal -kirjan sivujen tekeminen on ihan parasta tällä hetkellä! Voin tehdä just mitä huvittaa, eikä tarvitse miettiä, kenelle teos myöhemmin menee, koska se ei mene kenellekään. Ja kaikkia sivuja ei tarvii edes näyttää muille. :)

I was playing with my mists again and I made a new art journal page. Art journaling is just the best at the moment! I can do whatever I feel like and I don't have to worry about who gets the work later, because it doesn't go to anyone. And I don't have to show all my pages to others. :)



2 kommenttia:

  1. Very pretty, the unpredictability of mists is what makes them fun!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Deb!! At the moment I have a love-hate relationship with mists. :D Sometimes they don't work as I want them to. But I still need to practice with them a bit and get to know them better. They can indeed be so much fun! :)

      Poista