lauantai 17. joulukuuta 2016

Jehkotar CRAFTchallenge #14 DT: Joulukuu / December



Joulukuun Jehkotar CRAFTchallenge alkoi minulla kaupunkikuvalla, koska muistin, että minulla on kaupunkipapereita, jotka päätyivät tässä taustalle. Samalla inspiroi Suomen talvi.

My inspiration in December's Jehkotar CRAFTchallenge began with the city picture, because I remembered that I have a cityscape papers, which ended up in the background. At the same time the Finnish winter inspired me.

http://jehkotarcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/jehkotar-craftchallenge-14.html

En juurikaan tee skräppisivuja, mutta nyt tuli sopiva fiilis tehdä sellainen.

I normally don't make scrapbook pages, but now I had the right feeling to make one.
 

Olen tänä vuonna oppinut käyttämään enemmän jämäpapereita ja kierrätyspapereita eri paikoista. Tässäkin on taustassa kirjekuoren sisäpuoli, jossa oli sopiva sininen kuvio talvimaisemaan.

This year I've learned to use more leftover papers and recycled papers from different places. Here, I've used the inside of an envelope, because it had a nice blue pattern on it that fit well with my winter theme.


Vielä ehtii osallistua haasteeseen! :)

There's still time to participate in the challenge! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti